Sunday 22 June 2008

WE DONT CARE ANYMORE

image source: nannyknowsbest

“What the hell do you think you are doing!!!”

If I can help it, I would like to refrain myself from using that word. In fact I don’t use such phrases in my daily life. Nor do I want to put it in my writing. I don’t want to sound like RPK who want to send everyone to hell. But I can’t help it when Acting Gerakan President asked SAPP to reconsider their move to leave BN, no wonder Gerakan lost beyond belief. What the hell he has in mind?

Until today no action has been taken against SAPP, come on boys, SAPP Chief insulted everyone in the BN. If no action taken by Monday, it is a sign, a sign of more party in the coalition will leave BN, a sign everyone in the coalition is weak including the PM, a sign of a major blow around the corner.

“What the heck, you are the PM.” We dont care anymore.

No comments: