Saturday 7 June 2008

Another Dilemma

Last Wednesday comment, I suggested eat rice less and drive less to overcome the rising price of rice and fuel. Now there are suggestions that you grow your greens and breed your own livestock such as chicken at your own backyard, which can be seen today at Ampang Kg Melayu or Kampung Pasir Hulu Kelang.

Not a bad idea at all, no problem about that, as simple as ABC to do the two except my reservation on the chicken, I may have a problem, not the breeding part, the “Sembelih” part, I just don’t slaughter or eat chicken I rear at my own backyard. Not when I give them names and call those cute lovely livestock during feeding name such as Didi.

Imagine this is Didi, cage before sembelih, alamak..... Leceh Betul...

Another Malay Dilemma, or its just me, what do you think?

No comments: