Friday 13 June 2008

Smile, Its MB Khalid, Its Friday

source image: star.com.my

For many years I have to live with huge billboards with photo of Khir Toyo, it is all over the place in Selangor, in particular at Ampang and Shah Alam. Next to his photo, they put up the former MB handphone number as well.

To be honest, everytime when I saw the billboard, “Hati Sakit”. I know if I dial the number or text messages, I will get no reply or someone who is not the MB will pick up the phone. I know one of UMNO Head who leave two handphone numbers on his call card, when call or text, you will be lucky if the phone is answered and or reply to your messages. I suggest he put “Good Luck Wish” on his call card, better still a competition is held, those who ever reach him get some sort of prize.

Today you can see the billboard at PJ with Khalid MB photo, nice big picture with convincing slogans, no telephone numbers for you to call.

Why the big billboard, I thought they despise waste of public money. Was there a threat to remove or terminate the contract of the contractor who put up the old billboards all over Selangor?

I was told by a maintenance contractor, if you go to MPSJ and MBSA, to get a job or bidding for maintenance contract etc, or extending contract period, they will ask you whether you are a PKR member. If you are not, you can kiss your contract, tender, bidding, goodbye.

I know the previous government never ask question such as which political party you are associated with before giving you a contract. As long as you are seen to be supportive to Government and with track records of performing contract, that will suffice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

maybe the answer will be... trutt trutt the number that u call currently not available, pls try again later...

trutt... truttt... truttt...tooooooooooot dead line...