Wednesday 11 March 2009

MINI MONEY MINOR MORE

image: Pink Floyd records always coincide with stock market crash.


RM60 billion for a mini budget is a lot of money. Strange Anwar did not object to the sitting of Parliament for the mini budget like he did in the past, “Unconstitutional lah katanya.” “Gula-gula lah", you bloody hyprocrite, object lah, the way you did in the last budget.

I am wandering how this RM60 billion will get to me, even "sebesar kuman", as for now I am thinking not a single penny will stimulate my business. Nothing was mentioned about the service industry I ventured for over ten years.

I don’t need tax cut, there is nothing to cut, I am more concern that I am unable to service all the loans I rendered. I am very worried, I am not getting paid, it is recurring on daily basis.

The landlord is not reducing the rental, the parking charges remain the same, the costs for filing papers in court are the same, courier services, midnight runners are not cutting their charges, not even for a penny, they continued asking for more, that goes to salary too. I must pay the salary, I must contribute epf, socso and what not, its statutory obligations which I have to endure through pain and sorrow.

Shut down your business, some of these good for nothing people were saying. It is not as simple as that, it is easier said than done, I am not doing product orientated business, it is a lot easier to pack the bags in this type of business.

Senang, Anwar Guan Eng cakap, be brave lah, Government can do more lah, what the hell both of you can do? Both of you do nothing from day one of the political tsunami, all both of you did were barking, buat huru hara, cabar sana, cabar sini, got the numbers my foot, both of you responsible for the huru hara in Perak. Do not deny, they are your men.

Even I can do the job like Guan Eng or Anwar are doing now, anyone can do, even better with grace indeed.

Whatever it is, it is que sera sera, tomorrow I will write to the Minister of Finance for grant, not loan, I don’t want loan, I don’t want the bank behind my back.

No comments: