Wednesday 25 March 2009

UMNO 2009? HEHEHE 2008 ELECTION? ASSEMBLY.


Eventually, the much awaited, UMNO General Assembly is on tomorrow.

It is dated as 2008 General Assembly. Its not important I suppose. The most important is the Election.

Who do I expect to win?

For Naib Presiden, Hishamuddin Tun Hussein. Zahid Hamidi and Shafie Apdal

Why the above? Hishamuddin, give him chance lah, Zahid know how to take Anwar by the horns.

For Ketua Wanita: Sharizat.

Why Sharizat? Let me be honest, Rafidah got to go.

I was very disappointed when Sharizat lost at Lembah Pantai in the last election. Orang Pantai Dalam buta agaknya. What do you get from Nurul Izzah. I was told she spend more time at Bangsar than Pantai Dalam. What to do, “tempat jatuh lagikan di kenang, ini kan pula tempat bermain, betul tak?

Sharizat could redeem her lost in the last election by being Ketua Wanita and make a good comeback.

For Ketua Pemuda: Mukhriz Tun Mahathir.

Why Mukhriz? He is clean enough for the new UMNO Youth image, for the future UMNO too. Where else in this world at over 40 – 45 you are known as Youth/Pemuda, only in UMNO.

All Mukhriz got to do for now is to keep smiling, let your Daddy do the talking.

There you go, that’s result expection, that's my prediction, should I be given the chance to vote, I would vote for them.

No comments: