Monday 23 March 2009

A friend asked me this morning about Gobind and I said, Gobind is trying so hard to be like his father The truth is no one will be like their father, "muka saja akan akan" to show you are not anak angkat or a bastard, character wise, "gaya ada, isi tiada."


In many of my postings, I believe many of you would have noticed, I enjoyed ridiculing Gobind, Zaid and many other lawyers, especially the Bar. After all this blog started when I “sakit hati” with a Senior Bengali Lawyer.

Having said that, I have high regards to the many Malay lawyers I know, for being humble, accommodating, keep to their words, sticking to ethics, always look forward to an amicable settlement and most of all never look down at others in particular junior lawyers.

Have a look at this, it justify why lawyers are bunch of thick face good for nothing.

No comments: