Saturday 23 August 2008

MINTA MAAF BEFORE ITS TOO LATE


image:Hamid Karzai holds Quran sworn as President

Pak Lah must have been hearing me when he reduces the price of petrol, not much but it helps, it helps to ease the pain of the people and for me after twice taking the gifts of RM625.00 per car registration.

Pak Najib swore in the mosque, read my July posting, http://darihulu.blogspot.com/2008/07/que-sera-sera-pm-will-be-2-x.html, its not new, just believe him, about time those who feels the heat, minta maaf to mother father and Pak Najib, after all its Friday, as all of us can see RPK is feeling the heat of prison and hell.
By the way when I said "Lets look forward to new PM presumably from Permatang Pauh", it was a joke, I don't mean it. I still like to see PakLah as PM.
So, bila Pak Anwar nak bersumpah pulak? Minta maaf pun ok, we don't care anymore.

No comments: