Thursday 14 August 2008

CHEAP SHOW OF MB SELANGOR


If you watch TV3 news last night, MB Khalid state of sorry, as i see it, is not good enough for me. It puzzle me when a very well educated person, well to do, very experience, overwhelming of confidence, suddenly speaks, from prepared text, trying very hard to shed tears at the same time calling everyone to stop arguing over the issue he raised on the intake of UITM.

I even thought he want us to cry with him, if he does, I take it as crocodile tears. Do you notice, the other two cows standing next to him especially that so called ulamak but nothing more than arrogant loud mouth Dr Hassan Ali, it looks as if he is responsible too, otherwise why is he standing next to MB Khalid, unless he wants to “pimpin tangan” MB Khalid.
That sort of person “keluar air mata darah sekalipun”, I will not have faith in him. Anyway all three of them like "Three Stooges", with cheap crocodile tears.

“PERTAHANKAN UITM".

No comments: