Friday 29 August 2008

BLOODY HANDPHONE, WHAT DO YOU SAY?

image source: miyagi.sg


Dato Nizar directive yesterday of no guests can bring in handphones in his office is definitely a good idea. Best of them all, part of transparency and good governance.

I don’t like handphones that much either, I find them nuisance when it ring after 8pm, when it ring in the cinema, when it ring in the mosque, when someone driving in front of me using the handphones.

If I can help it, I want to ban handphones in meetings too. It is a shame that it has become our social culture to look at our handphone when it is not ringing, walk into a meeting you will notice someone look at their handphones under the table. I think it is rude to look at your handphone when someone is talking to you. This new up coming behaviour happen in mosques too, especially during Friday prayers, as the Imam delivers his “Khutbah”, there are among us looking at their handphones from time to time or replying to their sms as if the sms is so urgent that it can't wait after the prayer.

I am very much delighted Dato Nizar has become proactive, I hope to see that his banned on handphone extended to wherever he goes in carrying out his official duties, I am positive in 12 months, Perak States economy will by pass other States and of course eliminate corruption too, so help me God.

No comments: