Thursday 10 July 2008

Why So Much Hate?

image source: img174.imageshack

“Where are the police? We miss them”. As he speaks, he was smiling, grinning ear to ear. Seronok betul. True the police presence at Kelana Jaya Stadium Fuel Protest was small for a big event organised jointly by Pakatan Rakyat.

No police about except plain clothes, the crowds are as free as flocking birds, free to do as they wish including beating one member of underground band. It gets even better when later MB Khalid, in an interview seems to approve the beating by just saying “Lain kali Jangan Buat Lagi” to the Band. May I add, “Buat Lagi, Kami Bantai Lagi, Lagipun Polis Tak Buat Apa.”

I have something to say to them....do you know many of the police you hate so much or laugh at now, would look like an angel from heaven when your car got stolen or when someone attempt to break into your house? You ungrateful people, if you don’t like them so much do not insult them in public. I am sure it hurts them and their family.

Thank god my father is not a police officer otherwise I would feel the shame too with their constants insults, I will surely ask my father to leave the force and jual air, burger, T Shirts, banners at Stadium Kelana Jaya.

No comments: