Wednesday 9 July 2008

100 Hurrah!!! My One Hundred Posts

image source: coxandforkum

How I wish I could attend the enchanted evening of All Bloggers 100 days held at Damansara Heights. It is open to all Bloggers, unfortunately I don’t have more than 100,000 hits, since I started blogging early January Darihulu have a few thousands hits, that is all, not much, so I dont think I deserve to be with the Top Gun Bloggers.

The same evening, several Bloggers decided to go on strike. Bloggers on Strike!!! Why not? Bloggers need a break too. I will celebrate my 100 posting in Darihulu with Sweet Raw Tuna.

While Bloggers on strike, Pak Lah took the opportunity to throw the big stone on Bloggers head on Monday morning. Good one Pak Lah, that’s the way it should be, wrong too Pak Lah, I don’t slander neither lie nor do I spread irresponsible rumours in my blog. I believe many of them share my views.

To be honest, blogging give me vasts opportunity of expressing my wishes thoughts and desires in the form of writing, writing as I was taught is an art, on top of that, blogging has become a tool for me to put in my complain on record, I am free to express my opinion on issues crop up from time to time. Blogs has been a very useful tool of the Millenium since television.

And frankly, I don’t want to put my complained to any of PKR or PAS MPs and DUNs in my constituency, I do not vote for both of them.

Jangan marah Bloggers only, marah also Dato Seri Anwar Ibrahim and Gang?

No comments: