Tuesday 29 July 2008

WHERE IS UMNO WHEN YOU NEED THEM?

I am the type of person who do not enjoy patronising Pakatan Rakyat.

Six months ago I was sceptical about Azmin Ali, especially when he won the DUN seat for Bukit Antarabangsa. Since becoming YB, I don’t hear much of him anymore except for his one day appearance at Surau Bukit Mulia.

Today, I must compliment him for his innovative way of getting close to the Rakyat of Bukit Antarabangsa. At about 10am Sunday morning 27th July, 2008, PKR for DUN Bukit Antarabangsa set up one day Pusat Khidmat Rakyat Bergerak at the most accessible spot in Bukit Antarabangsa. As I approached them, they handed me PKR Buletin, front page, "Minyak Turun 50 sen......". Poodah!!!, I said to myself, I was hoping that they reduce it RM1.50.
Anyway, I was impressed by their warm and manners, when I seek permission to take photos of the Pusat Khidmat Bergerak, they welcome it by saying "Boleh..boleh".
Within minutes of their set up, someone came, must be a residence at Bukit Antarabangsa, sat at the seat provided, filled the Aduan Form and spoke of how much he appreciated their presence at Bukit Antarabangsa. This is something he has not seen before, I added, neither do I nor anyone at Ampang Jaya or Bukit Antarabangsa.

This is a lesson for UMNO MCA MIC and all other components of Barisan Nasional. None of you are approachable to the public, none of you are as innovative as PKR. You in particular UMNO, and your Bangunan Pemuda UMNO or Bilik Gerakan UMNO Bahagian to me are nothing more than Pusat Local Loudmouth and Tin Kosong,

I wonder whether for YB Azman Wahid or former MP Dr Rodziah has ever make the effort to get close to the rakyat the way PKR did yesterday to the people of Bukit Antarabangsa? I don’t think so. Proof me wrong, I like that.
See this!!! It is small simple and sweet.

No comments: