Wednesday 16 July 2008

WELL DONE PEOPLE !!!

image source: notashabery.com and bbc.co.uk

The Debate between Anwar and Shabery reminds me of the day when I was in the UK watching Question Time. It was lively, the Tories and the Labour really knows the way to ask and to reply to the questions put by the panelist and members from the floor.

I was hoping something more intellectual rather than the one we have tonight. Many of things said by AI can be watch from Youtube, clips from the many of his speeches in the last election. For Shabery, I didn’t expect that he perform so well for someone I thought would be trash by AI before he even speak, he loss his grounds from time to time, but recovers quickly too. Nevertheless the only setback is his personal attacks on AI past records, he should not have brought it at this debate.

All in all, the debate shown live on TV 9 was a good start, it would have been better if all, the panelist, the chairperson, AI and Shabery sits on some sort of designer bench and stools like the one in Question Time.

By the way, if you ask me, why no AI photo? My reply would be, not many people know Shabery.

The Question now, who won the debate? The Rakyat? No lah... No one. Not until someone reduce the price of oil.

No comments: