Wednesday 17 December 2008

BUKIT MEWAH BUKIT ANTARABANGSA LANDSLIDE 6

Too cut the long story short, I managed to get a temporary home, courtesy of a close friend who care so much about me.

Every two or three hour someone told me of the occurrence of small landslide andearth movement.

I took my precious television, astro decoder and dvd out of the house when they let me in eventually at 6pm.

I saw Smart, the military, fire rescuers, police, the FRU, field force were all over Bukit Antarabangsa, sirens everywhere every 5minutes, busy attending to the tasks given to them. Reporters photographers were all over the place. MPAJ officials in this case is less visible, for two reasons either they were outnumbered or as if they smell the anger of the people of Bukit Antarabangsa that makes them wanting to be the least conspicious.

By 8pm I was already exhausted, sitting at the restaurant for the fourth time in a day. As I was thinking to myself, hearing to myself, I felt dizzy for a few second, I thought it was just me, I asked those sitting opposite me whether they experience similar dizziness, they said no, a second later they said yes and I felt it again, I was not alone, a small tremor occurs several times with no one actually knew about it unless they pay attention to it.

We left immediately, I made up my mind, I will not be a superhero, defiant to the fact that I have to leave my home, leave Bukit Antarabangsa for at least a week.

That’s what I thought or hope or pray, the truth is I will have to stay away, longer, probably a month as reminded by a friend who is Landscape Architect.

No comments: