Monday 8 December 2008

BUKIT MEWAH BUKIT ANTARABANGSA LANDSLIDE 2008

It is 2.30am, the neighbours dogs were barking, I walked to the children playroom to have a peek at the window, Syabas lorry and men working at the fire hydrant nearby which burst a few hours earlier.

As I was updating this blog, I heard gushing noise from my bedroom which is facing Bukit Mewah it sound like heavy rain, not the usual rain, more of hail stone. I went to the balcony to check for certain, there was total black out, I saw cloud of smoke as high as 7 storey building. My first thought at that time, another condominium crash to the ground.

My wife who joined me at the balcony a minute later scream, “Take the children out of the house now!!!”.

It’s another Bukit Antarabangsa land slide, this time it involved those who live at Bukit Mewah. She scream when she saw the landslide moving houses and trees.

To be continued.

No comments: