Tuesday 16 December 2008

BUKIT MEWAH BUKIT ANTARABANGSA LANDSLIDE 5

The Menteri Besar gave his press conference exactly at 9am. YB Azmin standing next to him, didn’t say a word, obviously giving a lot of room to his boss to steal the light. He thank the rescuers, telling all did a good job, he updated the press on the number of houses destroyed, affected and casualties, he repeated his states government stand banning hill slope development, at the end of it he told the press, the landslide may cause damaged to the structure of Impian Selatan Condominium, he declared it is unsafe the residence who live at Impian Selatan formerly known as Southern Heights to evacuate the condominium.

By mid day, as I was sitting at Restoran Wangsa Ukay with a few neigbours and friends of Bukit Antarabangsa, like exodus of transmigration, residence of Impian Selatan were seen travelling light walking out of Impian Selatan through Bukit Mewah up Riverdale Apartment to the so called Bukit Antarabangsa shoplots. Mosts of them were young couples with small children, carrying with them several small luggages, mind you they dress well too.

At the same time, I was hoping to get into my house to take a few more personal belonging, at the same time I received so many phone calls and sms. It looks like I may have to leave my home for a long time.

One thing for sure, I have to look for a new home for the next few days, hope and pray that I don’t have to move out for good.
To be continued.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you and family are safe... thats matter...