Wednesday 5 November 2008

US PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION


I am for Senator Barrack Obama. I want him to win, the polls shows he is going to win. It won't be easy, anything can happen. Knowing the US, those who do not want him to win will do all sorts of things to ensure Obama will not win in this Presidential Election.

If the US can convince that stupid Congress of WMD, they can do just about anything and got away with it.

A friend suggested about time our Government send Malaysian as observers to monitor the US election. As free as the US can be, they are not free from election fraud or rigging.

Vote Obama. Wai... here's a joke send by my usual source:

A teacher in Jackson, Mississippi asked her 6th grade class how many of them were McCain fans..

Not really knowing what a McCain fan was, but wanting to be liked by the teacher, all the kids raised their hands except for Little Johnny.

The teacher asked Little Johnny why he decided to be different. Little Johnny said, 'Because I'm not a McCain fan.'

The teacher said, 'Why aren't you a McCain fan?' Johnny said, 'Because I'm a Democrat.' The teacher asked why he's a Democrat. Little Johnny answered, 'Well, my Mom's a Democrat and my Dad's a Democrat, so I'm a Democrat.'

The teacher asks, 'If your Mom were a moron, and your Dad were an idiot, what would that make you?' With a big smile, Little Johnny replied,' That would make me a McCain fan.'

All The Best Obama.

2 comments:

~dee~ said...

hail the first black President!

DARI HULU said...

Hail Barrack Hussein Obama.