Wednesday 5 November 2008

MPs AND THUGS, THEY ARE THE SAME


Why do I have to post comment every time when Parliament is in sessions? Why do I have to repeat the same thing about our MPs?

Did I say our MPs got no class? Yes I did but then again let me be specific, large number of our Opposition MPs got no class at all.

Look at the way they behaved in Parliament today when the new Finance Minister deliver his closing speech on the Budget, Mahfuz, Jeff Ooi, Tian Chua and many more “macam orang tak reti bahasa”. These are the people who teaches our children to be “kurang ajar”, its true, believe me. They were nothing more than people without good manners where the “Mak Bapak Tidak Ajar” not to interrupt others as they speak.

When the situation got worsen out of their stubbornness, they got thrown out, they want it , they ask for it, they want to walk out, it gives them time and space, to blog, to do ceramah, to go to Court, to talk to the media, it’s a trick, volunteer to walk out or get kick out. A trick to get their own holiday.

Talk about wasting tax payers money, these are the idiots that waste tax payers money, they do waste tax payers money.

Read my previous posting.

No comments: