Sunday 9 November 2008

BORN TO WILD, BORN TO BE FREE

Lets celebrate, I am happy the Court free RPK although I am one of those people for ISA . On the other hand, I am not happy to see RPK free, he will go back telling everyone facts after facts which either you love it or loathe it.

RPK left Shah Alam High Court with a beautiful Rolls Royce, I suppose it is not his, whoever make arrangement to pick him up with RR must have high regard of him or person or persons who benefited so much from his writing.

Several weeks ago I saw someone proudly worn a black T Shirt written “I am with RPK”, what a fool, I thought to myself, you are not with him, he is inside and you are outside.

Soon we will be seeing someone put on a T Shirt “LEAVE RPK ALONE”.

Soon we will be hearing the Appeal of the High Court’s decision.

Perhaps it is too early to celebrate.

No comments: