Tuesday 3 February 2009

LEAP YEAR PERAK ?


The Pakatan Rakyat government in Perak just do not know how to make it free and simple for us, aren’t they?

Since governing, they got into a lot of mess, I wrote many about it and the recent one that rock the boat is the resignation of the two excos from PKR.

Someone at Court ask me, what do I think about it?

It is simple, I said, either way whether PKR or UMNO will benefit. For PKR, they do not want black sheep, spies, traitors as they sees it in their party and their coalition. For UMNO a chance to move in and tell the people that PKR are full of people without principle.

For me, I add, I look forward for another by elections if both EXCOs decides to vacate their seats as DUNs.

Now the issues went beyond expectation, whether the letters tender for resignation valid with full effect and whether the decision by SPR not to accept their resignation is correct.

And now, someone somewhere is having a headache, heart attack.

No comments: