Tuesday 20 January 2009

WHAT IF SATAN RULE?

What if I say the US instigated the bombardment of Gaza, would you agree?

What if I say the constant ruthless bombardment by Israel on Gaza was approved by the US to instigate Iran, Syria, Lebanon to join the war, would you agree?

What if I say when Iran, Syria, Lebanon join the war. It is to push the price of oil would you agree?

What if I say, the invasion of Gaza is another way for Bush to get away from “Road Map”, would you agree?

What if I say the bombardment on Gaza will stop on the day Obama take office at the White House, would you agree?

It seems the true criminals that plan this invasion are all in the US headed by Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and many more.

As we all know the US is doing nothing to stop the invasion of Gaza by Israel. What if Satan rule?

Yet no one is getting warrant of arrest against them for conspiracy to murder.

No comments: