Monday 5 January 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009


Happy Belated New Year; Selamat Awal Muharam, Happy Belated Christmas.
Happy Belated Birthday Tun. Yes I said that to Tun Mahathir when I met him last Friday, I told him that I read his "Open Letter To Obama".

I have Open Letters too:-

To Menteri Besar Selangor : On Bukit Antarabangsa, keep up the good work but I do notice the lorries that carry the earth for clearing at the bottom of the landslide, they are half full all the time, the contractors are double charging the lorries trip. Have a look at that will you.

To Pak Lah : I benefit a lot from IJN, I am not entitled to free medical service, I have to pay in full and in cash. Sometime last year, I had chest pain, went to IJN, complained about it, within minutes I was attended and taken to the emergency room for various tests and check up. I feel good, I know I was at the right place. A non profit body like IJN will not overcharge me or force to take one of their room at Shangri La's room rate.

In less than an hour, they said I was under a lot of stress and need to rest, the doctor who attended me a foreign national, he told me to "go away", another word of saying "take a break". At the end of it, for the whole treatment, it only cost me RM135.00.

Pak Lah, I can't afford insurance, I can't afford to see IJN taken over by corporation, multinational, PLC, all the more SIME Darby, it would costs me no less than RM7,000.00.

To Anwar : Do not waste your time, I was told some people in UMNO will jump over to PKR provided you leave PKR. Can't you see, you are not liken by everyone, especially among your own race. As for now forget the idea of taking over the present Government your away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It has been a very long time since you've written anything. What's up? Anyway hope you have a better and wonderful year this 2009. Salam

DARI HULU said...

Thank you and the same to you.