Sunday 18 January 2009

ITS THE LAWYERS FAULT NOT BN


I was thinking to write more on Gaza but then again I find the Kuala Terengganu Election result more interesting.
As we all know BN goes all the way out to win this By Election, yet the lost, lost to PAS.
Why BN lost? What have they done to deserve this lost? Do they actually deserve it despite the promises, the donations, the contributions, the grants, the total show down by BN machineries, not to mention the Solat Hajat. Needless to say, whatever under the sun need to be done has been done.

Before the result, I watched PAS candidate on the tv casting his vote and I said, he look like a very nice guy who is going to win.

Five days ago I spoke to someone who is now working in KT who told me, BN got the wrong candidate.

A week ago I spoke to PAS member who predicted PAS will win, I am not suprise, I spoke to the wrong person since when I spoke to BN supporter he believe BN will win.

At 10am last night, I received text messages asking me, what's wrong with BN? I said, many wrong, one of which this BN candidate is not the one I may say "Di Hati Rakyat", former political secretary to Pak Lah, is not the right candidate for KT.

Whats worst he was a lawyer, I hate lawyers, dont you?

No comments: