Thursday 25 September 2008

SABBATICAL LEAVE

Someone left a comment in my blog asking me whether I read Malaysia Today. Of course I do..long time ago. How do I find it? It is too long lengthy, it bores me on most occassions.

In the beginning I thought RPK was good, providing information I crave for, he was entertaining especially when he gets abusive, calling names to the many UMNO leaders such as Mat Taib.

Then came his speculation on who is going to contest at which and which constituency in the last election. He posted so and so contesting at such and such Parliamentary, to verify I call so and so aide to confirm, I end up getting a mouthful from him "...apa dia tau...dia tu bodoh...". True enough later so and so did not contest at the constituency as claimed in Malaysia Today.

Since then, I did not take Malaysia Today information as true and accurate information, since then I pressume all his allegation "macam cakap orang fasikh", since then I feel sorry to those who were defame by him. Since then I believe anyone name in his blog will sign the Detention Order if the Minister have second thought about it.

Now he is on holiday he ask for at Kamunting. He deserve the long sabattical leave. By the way, after a few Martini's, Kamunting will look like this. Have fun and enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FUCK U LAH RPK... FUCK U LAH TERESA... U DESEARVE TO EAT SO CALLED DOG FOOD... BYK MULUT PULAK, DUDUK DALAM TU BAYKANK ... U THINK U PARIS HILTON... MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL, LOOK AT UR FACE BEFORE LAH!.

U SHUD CHANGE UR BLOG FROM SASSY TERESA TO MANIPULATIVE SASSY TERESA HILTON... HAHAHAHAH

FUCK U KARPAL, 2 BLOODY LIM, FUCK U ALL..

DARI HULU said...

please refrain from using foul language. Democratic as may it seems but good manners is important too.