Saturday 13 September 2008

BELIEVE IN PEACE AND HARMONY

RPK detained under ISA? “Good, about time, government is slow in detaining him”, said many I know.

I have no sympathy, I hate everything about him, especially when he put it in such away that he got the royalties behind him for whatever said and done in his blog.

Frankly, he is a disgrace to the Royal Family, “Buang saja lah nama “Raja” tu. Memalukan”!!!

In 60 days you will hear several lawyers going to court filing habeas corpus, in several days the usual so called candle light vigil in his honour.

Next, he will try to do the “mogok lapar”, so be it, he deserve to die in pain, don’t you think.?

I will never, ever defend anyone who through his “pen which is mightier than sword” destroy the peace and harmony of this Country which my father and my mother cherish so much, peace and harmony which I will defend all my life.

Remember, no one should compromise on national security.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My heart goes out to the family of RPK being forcefully deprieved of a husband and a loving father to break fast with them in this holy month. Only THE most unholy person can do such unholy thing in the holiest month of Ramadhan.

UMNO, your racist card is no use anymore, it only make us the rakyat hate you even more!

Anonymous said...

I like to congratulate the Badawi Administration on becoming a global laughing stock. Using an arcane obcurantist colonial era law to avert a security threat that exists only in the ruling governments demented imagination. That too based on police reports lodged by misguided persons who probably do not even comprehend the 2 articles that RPK wrote.

kiawin said...

Dear Blog Author,

I believe you're a very interesting blogger as you still blogs about RPK destroy peace and harmony of Malaysia. Which piece of article did he wrote that makes you think so?

I have several questions for you,
1. Do you read what he wrote?
2. Peace and harmony of Malaysia, or peace and prosperity of UMNO and gengnya?
3. RPK insults Islam, or UMNO disrespect of Islam?

Don't mix too much with Badawi, he makes you think everything is ok in Malaysia, and RPK deserves to be arrested under ISA.

Oh ya btw, regarding the sinchew reporter... she DID arrested under ISA (for the wrong logic though). Get your facts right.

Anonymous said...

we must have faith in our law and constitution. if RPK did something wrong. put him for trial and let the judge decides.

http://www.my4chan.com

DARI HULU said...

thank you, noted.