Tuesday 1 April 2008

Stop Me If You Can



MMT is worst than MT.

MMT, stands for Muhammad Muhammad Taib, he seems to be worst than MT, Majlis Tertinggi UMNO.

MMT have asked all UMNO members to stay away from a forum where the speakers are Tun Mahathir, Mukhriz and Khir Toyo due tomorrow, 9am at Singgahsana Hotel Petaling Jaya.

Right……..as if we are going to listen to him. Why should we listen to a man whom we may say as “Tak Tau Malu Punya Melayu”.

Why do you stop me and many other UMNO members from attending Tun Mahathir, Mukhriz and Khir Toyo forum, are they not UMNO members ? The forum, is to analyse what went wrong in the last General Election. I dare you take disciplinary action against me since I will be attending the forum.

And I have a suggestion too, since you are now the Information Secretary, why don’t you organize one too. We’ll see, what sort of idiot will attend to your forum.

It is people like MMT that cause the lost in the last election.

2 comments:

~dee~ said...

check out this latest news...
http://www.straitstimes.com/Latest%2BNews/Asia/STIStory_222647.html

DARI HULU said...

thanks. I was there, its his classic.