Saturday 12 January 2008

Sakit Hati

It all begins with the feeling of displeasure, bahasa melayunya "Kurang Senang" or "Tak Suka" or "Benci", the true feeling is "Sakit Hati".
Last Wednesday, while in Bangi Court, a so called Senior Lawyer gets on my nerve. Itu aje. To cut the long story short, this senior lawyer took my sit while I went out. All blames should go to the Syok Sendiri Majlis Peguam. They have this "Lapuk" rulings, one of which, "one is to vacate one seat in the event a senior counsel appears." I came early, very early, I went off in less than 2 minutes and my seat was taken although I left files on the table to mark my presence, I walked in, gave indication it was my seat and files, he just sat there as if I tukang angkat sampah. Kurang ajar I must say, the more senior the lawyers, the more kurang ajar they can be.
For this stupid ruling, I think the Bar Council should "close shop", jual kacang puteh, we all know if one wants a good seat, all one has do is to be early.

No comments: