Sunday 13 January 2008

Good To See You Again


I like him so much. I like the way he talk, his ideas, his firmness, his leadership and most of all his wit. It was good to see him again at the mosque for his Friday prayer. It has been months since I last met him. Little did I expect that this time he is surrounded by body guards. I was push by one of them for trying to get close to him. All I did was to push my way to shake his hand, in a gentle way.
I felt honoured when I kiss his hand. He look at me and smile. Fatherly smile. I didnt say the words I intended to say, tak pe lah I said to myself.
All I want to do is to take his hand "salam" and say "Good to see you again".

After the prayers, as I was putting on my shoes, wondering of errants to come this Friday noon, I saw him walking down the stairs. Good, I said to myself, another opportunity to salam this Great Man or some called Statesman. I stood right at the door, if I can help it, I want him to see me first. Not quick enough, I came third.
I did the salam and say my magic words for the day, "Good to see you again, Tun".



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why dont u marry the man, kisser