Tuesday 7 April 2009

VOTE BN. CHOOSE, DO NOT THINK TWICE.


Why BN lost in the last election at Bukit Gantang?

They got the wrong candidate, Dato Azim was regarded as “Calun Parachute”. The supporters were from KL, the locals shut their doors, the natives have no appetite for outsiders.

Why BN lost in Bukit Selambau?

The people were sick of BN dirty politics, Hindraff was badly tackle, MIC leaders at division level still idolise someone like Samy Velloo, the Chinese voters trust bloggers more than politicians. The Malays hated the fact Dato Mukhriz was sidelined at Jerlun by UMNO leaders at that time.

For silly reasons BN lost these two States to PAS and DAP.

Today is the By Election for these two constituencies and one Parliament in Batang Air Sarawak.

I often asked myself, why should I vote for BN?

In fact mosts of the time I think for reasons not to vote for BN. Let me tell you, I have many reasons. At Bukit Antarabangsa I will never vote for BN. They bloody screw up this place, the candidate they chose family related, the State do not care about us. Good ridden to you all.

Anyway, for all the three constituencies due for voting today, I would vote for BN, reason being DAP PAS PKR buat negeri kucar kacir.

Now even better, they have someone from DAP to recite a verse from the Quran and there is nothing PAS and PKR can do about it, they were all smiling and proud of it perhaps, impress even, when we all know all hell break loose when Nga recited the Quran about Keadilan.

Berhati hati bila mengundi. Jangan di rasuk setan.

No comments: