Saturday 4 April 2009

CONGRATULATION !!!


I do believe in freedom, I do believe in fair trial but I will never compromise on national security.

Although many said it is a good start to release several of the ISA detainees, I have my own concern, what if a few of those released later will act “macam melepas anjing tersepit”.

I can never understand those who signed online petition to the King opposing the appointment of Najib as Prime Minister. Among them are 81 of Opposition MPs, they signed petition of “no confidence” against Najib. What is their problem? To them no one should be the Prime Minister other than Anwar.

To me. it is very clear, all of the 81 MPs who signed the online petition suffers “sakit hati” and “sakit jiwa” known as "Hendak Anwar Syndrome".

Face the reality, face the fact, this country have a new Prime Minister. He will be a good Prime Minister. He is the Prime Minister everybody is waiting for and he is not in waiting like the one you pray for.

Instead of signing that stupid petition, why can’t you just congratulate the new Prime Minister. If you do not know how to do it, you can quote as they way I wrote at the bottom of this posting.

YAB Datuk Seri Mohd Najib Tun Razak, Congratulation To You For Being Malaysia’s Sixth Prime Minister.

May Allah Guide You In Serving Your Duty To This Beautiful Country In Many Years To Come.

No comments: