Saturday 15 March 2008

Who Do You Vote?


One thing for sure, the incumbent DUN and MP failed to fulfil my dreams wishes and desires.
I guess the same goes to all of the people of Bukit Antarabangsa. The only thing visible since the last election, the road was resurfaced, which was done 6 months ago, a sign of General Election around the corner.

As a result I find DUNs and MPs have no relevance to my daily life, I have no need of them.

Then came the 2008 General Election, I was at the mamak shop, someone told me the DUN Azman Wahid will be the candidate for the new MP for Bukit Antarabangsa. What is so good about this school teacher that they nominate him as MP? His past record as DUN, in my opinion, he is good for nothing, I don’t think he has done anything. I wish he can show me his Key Performance Index (KPI). Perhaps in future all DUNs MPs should shows their KPIs at every 7/11, mosques, temples or at any place or site where all human being have access every six months as long as it is not place at the local council office. It will give the impression the DUN and the MP are in collaboration with the local council office.

There was a time, hospital is on the number one spot as a place of undesirable and uncomfortable for one to visit. Why not give the number one spot to the local council office as the most undesirable uncomfortable place to go in time of grievances.?

When the new DUN candidate was announced, I was told she is a lawyer. Those people who nominate her must have thought putting a lawyer was a smart moved.

Another lawyer? I thought to myself, why a lawyer? What is so good about her? I have not heard of her or see her and allow me to express my clear unequivocal unreserved unqualified reservation when it comes to lawyers. Only 10% lawyers really makes it in their practice, the rest fits the Malay idiom of “Hidup Segan Mati Tak Mahu”. They die of natural death.

The opposition or now the ruling party in Selangor, nominate Parti Keadilan Rakyat hardcore politician like Azmin Ali, former UMNO man, left UMNO to support Anwar on his reformasi ideology in 1998, being one of the founding people of PKR, for the past 10 years, his life must be heaven or hell, I do not want to be in his shoes.

One thing for sure, he is a suitable candidate worth considering as the new DUN for Bukit Antarabangsa.

To be continued

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe with the new government of selangor much of bukit antarabangsa woes can be addressed. Lke they say, a new broom sweeps well. As u are passionate, u should be a catalyst for change too. I think PKR or DAP would be open to your views..so write that letter...

DARI HULU said...

Like the previous State Govt, i do nothing until I meet them personally, they make their presence, i put up my case. UMNO MCA MIC BN PAS PKR DAP are all open to view, acceptance of that views, implementation is another, and i do not want to see implementation seperti melepas Batuk Ke tangga.